APPLICATIONS CLOSE 17.00 GMT TUESDAY 27th OCTOBER
Thanks for taking the time to take the first step in joining us on this amazing expedition …..
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE HOWEVER …………
- To be considered for the Shackleton crossing you must have skiing experience
- You MUST be available to fly from the Brise Norton airbase in the UK on 11th or 15th of November , and return to the UK on the 16th Dec.
- This is an expedition : NOT A GUIDED TRIP OR A HOLIDAY!
- WE will be helping sail the boat to South Georgia, this is not a cruise ship.
- Everybody will help with all aspects of daily life , cooking , carrying loads , taking watch on the boat etc
- This will cost you €15,000 excluding your personal equipment (payment required within 48 hours of being accepted)
- To participate in the crossing you will be required to demonstrate previous and suitable experience
- If you just want to sail with us and not do the crossing no previous experience is required
- Applications will only be accepted via the website – if you have queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE GOOD STUFF :
- Trip of a lifetime on the centenary of one of the worlds greatest survival stories.
- A lifetime of awesome stories for the pub!
- Mike O Shea might even buy you a pint !
- The unique opportunity to wander through a part of history that most people will only ever read about.
- See Shackletons grave , penguins, icebergs (not too closely we hope) , endless amazing wildlife … the list goes on.
- You will laugh , cry , smile , frown , vomit all in the name of ADVENTURE
- Have the chance to climb two unclimbed peaks : Yes , that means NOONE has ever been there (*experience required)
APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR THIS EXPEDITION .